8 reasons to attend the IPA + Probiota Americas World Congress 2021
1. Content, content, content:We’ve put together a stellar schedule for this year’s event. From disruptive technologies like AI, CRISPR and genetic engineering, to new ingredient opportunities like postbiotics, symbiotics, HMOs and bacteriophages, to exciting health parameters like weight management and athletic performance and fitness. recovery, to the changing landscape of retail and elephant hall: Immunity.
2. Our stakeholders:Having good subjects is only half the story. Just as important is discussing it with the world’s leading experts and brands. Just check the affiliations of our speakers and you will know that they represent the best in their class: IBM Research, Seed Health, Pharmavite, North Carolina State University, Zbiotics, NOW Health Group, University of Verona, University de Ghent, Postibiotics +, University of Nebraska, Essential Formulas, DSM, Deerland Probiotics & Enzymes, Yakult Europe, Medical University of Graz, Natural Remedies, University College Cork / APC Microbiome Ireland, FitBiomics, Culturelle, ADM, J. Schall Consulting, Lumina Intelligence, Duke School of University Medicine, Winclove, Natural Remedies, IFF, Morinaga, Amin Talati Wasserman and IPA.
3. The balance:The IPA World Congress + Probiota Americas connects the world of science and business, providing a 360 Â° view of the category. The content is vast and in-depth: the breadth of our content gives each participant an overview of the issues, while our experts will also take participants to rabbit holes for an in-depth understanding of the topics.
Do you want proof ? Here’s what Margaret Haldeman, PhD, Senior Scientific Director, Culturelle Probiotics, says about the event: âThe breadth of presentations on probiotics and prebiotics is not matched by other conferences. This is an opportunity to hear from experts in strain (ingredient) development, clinical results, best manufacturing practices, regulatory updates and more. “In addition to this, you will need to know more about it.
4. The community:NutraIngredients has been bringing Probiota to you for about a decade, with the Americas event launching in 2015. The community has grown every year, and it’s now the Meeting place for probiotics, prebiotics and microbiome sectors. Since 2016, our partnership with the International Association of Probiotics, the global voice of probiotics, Strengthened the link with the main players in the category. The combination of NutraIngredients-USA audience and IPA members makes this a powerful community you should join!
Ivan Wasserman, Managing Partner at Amin Talati Wasserman, agrees: âEach Probiota Americas event truly becomes the epicenter of the probiotic universe. These are gatherings of world leaders of microbiome-focused academics, researchers and business leaders who are all eager to share and collaborate and move us forward.In addition to this, you will need to know more about it.
For more information on IPA World Congress + Probiota Americas and to register, please click HEREIn addition to this, you need to know more about it.
5. Scientific frontiers:A mainstay of the event for many years, our Scientific Frontiers showcase cutting-edge microbiome science and innovations from researchers from academia and industry. Fully reviewed by our scientific committee, cutting-edge science is presented in poster form at the Digital Summit, while the winning submission will explain its research in more detail in a presentation visible to all attendees.
6. An immersive platform:We’ve revamped the online experience for this year’s event with the event being presented to you live from a studio in Chicago. In addition to the user-friendly content platform, we offer live networking with your fellow delegates in 1-1 meetings using AI pairing. Participants can also participate in virtual panel discussions, interact via live Q&A and polls, visit our sponsor hubs, and participate in our online wellness program.
7. Our wellness program:At NutraIngredients-USA, we want to make sure all of our delegates are in the best place while attending our digital summit, and our wellness center aims to help you take care of your body and mind while attending. at IPA + Probiota Americas World Congress 2021 The Wellness Hub has tips, recipes and background information to walk you through our three-day digital summit. We also offer a yoga session on a complementary table on Tuesday June 15th.
Wednesday June 16 is NutraIngredients-USA Virtual Workout Day: Get up and be active – run, walk, swim, bike or hit the gym – snap a photo of the activity, the view during the activity, your tracker and post on social media with the #Probiota and enter a raffle to win a $ 100 Amazon voucher.
8. We are offering you the chance to win a free seat:Registration is still open for the event, but we’re also giving one lucky reader the chance to win a FREE ticket to the 2021 IPA World Congress + Probiota Americas. To enter for a chance to win, please click on HERE. The closing date for voting is Thursday, June 10 at midnight Central US Time.
Don’t want to take a chance on the ballot? Register for the IPA + Probiota Americas World Congress by clicking on HEREIn addition to this, you need to know more about it.