Birmingham Planning Requests Week ending July 31 | Part 3
Various planning applications have been submitted to Birmingham City Council.
The list below, taken from the Birmingham City Council website on Friday August 6, contains the third part of the planning applications which became valid the previous week.
- 2021/06393 / PA: Change of use from a dwelling house (Use class C3) to a five-bed house with multiple occupancy (HMO) (Use class C4). 24 Underwood Close, Edgbaston, in Birmingham, B15 2SX. Complete planning.
- 2021/06398 / PA: Erection of the rear extension of the first floor with windows to the side. 12 Christchurch Close, Edgbaston, in Birmingham, B15 3NE. Owner.
- 2021/06544 / PA: Pre-Approval Notice for Change of Office Use (Use Class E (g) (i) to 43 Apartments (Use Class C3 (a). 224-232 High Street, Erdington, in Birmingham, B23 6SN) Business Development Authorized from May 2013.
- 2021/06088 / PA: Change of use from a residential dwelling house (use of class C3) to a five-bed house with multiple occupancy (HMO) (use of class C4). 40 Norfolk Road, Erdington, in Birmingham, B23 6NA. Complete planning.
- 2021/05024 / PA: Application for a lawful development certificate for an existing use as a small HMO (use class C4). 69 Dean Road, Erdington, in Birmingham, B23 6QE. Existing lawful use / development.
- 2021/06499 / PA: Request for determination of the terms of Condition 4 (contaminated land verification report) attached to approval 2019/07577 / PA. Land on Gerardsfield Road, Tile Cross, in Birmingham, B33. Disclaimer (posted on the web).
- 2021/02899 / PA: Erection of a side extension of two and one storey and a rear storey of one storey and installation of a rear skylight. 65 Hurstcroft Road, Kitts Green, in Birmingham, B33 9RA. Owner.
- 2021/6413 / PA: Erection of a detached single-storey structure at the rear. 42 Shepherds Green Road, Erdington, in Birmingham, B24 8EU. Owner.
- 2021/6513 / PA: Request for advance notification for the proposed installation of H3G phase 8, 18m high steel pole with wrap-around cabinet and three other additional equipment cabinets. The Maggies Streetworks, Shirley Road, Hall Green, Birmingham, B28 9LA. Determination of telecommunications. The site is on School Road in the Hall Green Conservation Area.
- 2021/06667 / PA: Pre-approval notification for change in office use (Use class E (g) (i) to three apartments (Use class C3 (a). 19 Highfield Road, Hall Green, to Birmingham, B28 0BY Commercial development permitted as of May 2013.
- 2021/06494 / PA: Erection of a two-storey side extension and one-story rear and side extension. 43 Littleover Avenue, Hall Green, in Birmingham, B28 9HR. Owner.
- 2021/06139 / PA: Erection of front and side walk-in and side extensions of the first floor, erection of a canopy and modifications to the front elevation and installation of a rear skylight with Juliett balcony. 664 Fox Hollies Road, Hall Green, in Birmingham, B28 9DH. Owner.
- 2021/06378 / PA: Erection of the lateral extension of the first floor. 80 Webb Lane, Hall Green, in Birmingham, B28 0EE. Owner.
- 2021/06418 / PA: Construction of the single-storey side extension. 10 Primrose Lane, Hall Green, in Birmingham, B28 0JJ. Owner.
- 2021/06545 / PA: notification of prior approval for a change of use of a store (use of class E (a) to a restaurant (use of class E (b) and associated construction operations. 85- 85A High Street, Harborne, Birmingham, B17) 9th Business development authorized as of May 2013.
- 2021/06493 / PA: Erection of front extensions to the rear and to the first floor on two and one floor, outbuilding at the rear and installation of a portal and a replacement guardrail at the front. 16 St Marys Road, Harborne, in Birmingham, B17 0HA. Owner. The site is on Greenfield Road in the Harborne Conservation Area.
- 2021/06408 / PA: Erection of a single-storey rear extension and a detached annex at the rear. 70 Greenfield Road, Harborne, in Birmingham, B17 0EE. Owner. The site is on Greenfield Road in the Harborne Conservation Area.
- 2021/04503 / PA: Installation of two condenser units on the York Street elevation and erection of a jumbrella, pergola and several railings in the backyard with outdoor seating. The Schoolyard – Unit 1, 106 High Street, Harborne, in Birmingham, B17 9NJ. Complete planning.
- 2021/06420 / PA: Installation of two-storey side extensions and one-storey rear, installation of rear skylights and front and side skylights. 61 Knightlow Road, Harborne, in Birmingham, B17 8PX. Owner.
Relevant documents and the full list of requests and appeals can be found online at the Birmingham Planning Portal.