Birmingham Planning Requests Week ending June 26 | Part 2
Various planning applications have been submitted to Birmingham City Council.
The list below, taken from the Birmingham City Council website on Thursday 1 July, contains the second part of the planning requests which became valid the previous week.
- 2021/05050 / PA: Maintenance of the change of use to an eight-bedroom multiple occupancy house (HMO) (Sui Generis). 68 Alton Road, Selly Oak, in Birmingham, B29 7DX. Complete planning.
- 2021/02528 / PA: Description modified. Retention of replacement windows at the front and rear. 19 First Avenue, Selly Oak, in Birmingham, B29 7NS. Owner. The site is located in the Selly Park avenues conservation area.
- 2021/04813 / PA: Application for Legal Development Certificate for Existing Use as Small Multiple Occupancy House (HMO) (Usage Class C4). 101 Dawlish Road, Selly Oak, in Birmingham, B29 7AF. Existing lawful use / development.
- 2021/04872 / PA: Erection of one-story and first-story rear and one-story front extensions. 4 Milner Road, Selly Oak, in Birmingham, B29 7RQ. Owner.
- 2021/01549 / PA: Maintenance of the change of use to a Seven-Bedroom Multiple Occupancy House (HMO) (Sui Generis). 244 Dawlish Road, Selly Oak, in Birmingham, B29 7AT. Complete planning.
- 2021/04965 / PA: Application for legal development certificate for existing use as self-contained apartments. 10 Franklin Road, Bournville, in Birmingham, B30 2HH. Existing lawful use / development.
- 2021/04916 / PA: Erection of a lateral and rear extension on the same level. 104 Mossfield Road, Kings Heath, in Birmingham, B14 7JD. Owner.
- 2021/03537 / PA: Change of use from the ground floor of the retail store (Class E use) to a hot meal to take away (Sui Generis) and installation of an extraction duct next to it. 61 Collingbourne Avenue, Hodge Hill, in Birmingham, B36 8PE. Complete planning.
- 2021/05177 / PA: Construction of an extension to the existing outbuilding / garage. 116 Twycross Grove, Hodge Hill, in Birmingham, B36 8LE. Owner.
- 2021/05068 / PA: Erection of two-story side and rear extensions and one-story rear with the installation of a bay window in the front. 14 Southbourne Avenue, Hodge Hill, in Birmingham, B34 6AJ. Owner.
- 2021/04961 / PA: Modification of condition 36 and deletion of conditions 6, 16 and 17 attached to building permit 2018/02828 / PA, for the construction of 124 residential houses at the former Greenwood Academy. Farnborough Road, Castle Vale, in Birmingham, B35 7NL. Variation of condition.
- 2021/03904 / PA: Erection of the side extensions of the first floor and rear of a floor. 52 Lindsworth Road, Kings Norton, in Birmingham, B30 3RR. Owner.
- 2021/03454 / PA: Change of use of land to be integrated into the enclosure of a residential dwelling (Class C3 use) and erection of a boundary fence. Land adjacent to 55 Oatlands Walk, Druids Heath, Birmingham, B14 5QD. Complete planning.
- 2021/05084 / PA: Erection of two-story side and rear extensions, one-story front and rear extensions and a front porch. 12 Norfolk Road, Edgbaston, in Birmingham, B15 3PZ. Owner.
- 2021/03812 / PA: construction authorization classified for the replacement of slates and the repair of plumbing works. 48 Frederick Road, Edgbaston, in Birmingham, B15 1HN. Listed monument. The site is in the Edgbaston Conservation Area.
- 2021/04920 / PA: Request to determine the terms of conditions 4 (material samples) and 7 (video surveillance system) attached to the town planning approval 2017/10339 / PA. Postgraduate Center, Metchley Park Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TQ. Disclaimer (posted on the web).
- 2021/05009 / PA: Request for legal development certificate for the proposed change of use of the first and second floors above the store (Use Class E) into two apartments (Use Class C3). 274 High Street, Erdington, in Birmingham, B23 6SN. Proposed lawful use / development.
- 2021/05115 / PA: Erection of a two-storey lateral extension. 158 Grange Road, Erdington, in Birmingham, B24 0EX. Owner.
The relevant documents and the full list of requests and appeals can be found online at the Birmingham Planning Portal.