Birmingham Planning Requests Week ending September 25 | Part 1
Various planning applications have been submitted to Birmingham City Council.
The list below, taken from the Birmingham City Council website on Tuesday, September 28, contains the first part of the planning applications which became valid the previous week.
- 2021/08115 / PA: Erection of the rear extension on one level. 41 Roydon Road, Acocks Green, in Birmingham, B27 7LD. Owner.
- 2021/08163 / PA: Construction of the single-storey rear extension. 37 Nigel Avenue, Northfield, in Birmingham, B31 1LL. Owner.
- 2021/08103 / PA: Removal of the existing slate roof covering on the roof areas and replacement of the new artificial slate alternative Garland R-Mer Tile and installation of the roof insulation. Parkfield Junior and Infants School, Parkfield Road, Alum Rock, in Birmingham, B8 3AX. Complete planning.
- 2021/07983 / PA: Construction of the single-storey rear extension. 22 Freer Road, Aston, in Birmingham, B6 6ND. Owner.
- 2021/05383 / PA: Change of use from a residential house (Use Class C3) to a House with Multiple Occupancy (HMO) with six bedrooms (Use Class C4). 232 Aston Lane, Witton, to Birmingham, B20 3HH. Complete planning.
- 2021/08091 / PA: Change of use of the ground floor to a teaching center (Usage Class F.1) and maintenance of the upper floors for the accommodation of priests. 103 Birchfield Road, Lozells, in Birmingham, B19 1LH. Complete planning.
- 2021/08203 / PA: Installation of temporary container for workshop and storage use. Calthorpe Park Play Center, 257 Edward Road, Balsall Heath, in Birmingham, B12 9LF. Complete planning.
- 2021/07176 / PA: Installation of a pedestrian crossing. 191 Alcester Road South, Kings Heath, to Birmingham, B14 6DD. Owner.
- 2021/08114 / PA: Construction of a front and rear extension on one level. 615 Yardley Wood Road, Billesley, in Birmingham, B13 0HN. Owner.
- 2021/08058 / PA: Erection of a two-storey lateral extension. 10 Waterside Close, Bordesley Green, in Birmingham, B9 4QJ. Owner.
- 2021/08067 / PA: Erection of one and two story rear extension and one story front. 43 Amiss Gardens, Small Heath, in Birmingham, B10 0BE. Owner.
- 2021/08135 / PA: Erection of a single-storey rear extension and installation of a skylight at the front. 137 Hubert Road, Selly Oak, in Birmingham, B29 6ET. Owner.
- 2021/07843 / PA: Change of use from residential house (Use class C3) to a six-bedroom house with multiple occupancy (HMO) (Use class C4), modification associated with the front porch, the rear veranda and the car park. 69 Bournbrook Road, Selly Park, in Birmingham, B29 7BX. Complete planning. The site is located in the Selly Park Conservation Area.
- 2021/08052 / PA: Removal and replacement of the existing 13.7 meter monopole with an improved 20 meter monopole and wrap-around base cabinet, removal and replacement of an existing BTS3900A cabinet (600 x 450 x 1600 mm) by a Weston cabinet (770 x 700 x 1260 mm) and a Wiltshire cabinet (1980 x 750 x 1850 mm), installation of a GPS unit and auxiliary development thereof. Badger Windows, 1084 Pershore Road, Stirchley, in Birmingham, B30 2YG. Telecommunications Full.
- PA 2021/07881 / PA: Description modified – Request for certificate of legality for the current use of two apartments (Usage ClassC3), rear extension of one storey and conversion of roof space to bedroom for more than 10 years. 244 Station Road, Kings Heath, in Birmingham, B14 7TE. Existing lawful use / development.
- 2021/08199 / PA: Erection of a side extension of two storeys and rear of one storey and installation of a rear skylight. 311 Bromford Road, Hodge Hill, in Birmingham, B36 8EU. Owner.
- 2021/08124 / PA: Erection of two-stage and single-stage side extensions and single front and rear extensions. 48 Standlake Avenue, Hodge Hill, in Birmingham, B36 8JS. Owner.
- 2021/08116 / PA: Construction of the front level extension. 95 Bromford Drive, Hodge Hill, in Birmingham, B36 8UY. Owner.
- 2021/07848 / PA: Display of two internally illuminated LED digital advertising screens. Storage King, 1077 Kingsbury Road, Erdington, in Birmingham, B35 6AJ. Advertising.
Relevant documents and the full list of requests and appeals can be found online at the Birmingham Planning Portal.