UHSM Health Share, in partnership with Brittney Moses, announces the 2021 reset
NORFOLK, Virginie & LOS ANGELES – (COMMERCIAL THREAD) – UHSM Health Share, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization grounded in Christian beliefs and values, today announced The Reset 2021, a virtual summit on faith, mental health and well- being, together with Brittney Moses, a Los Angeles-based content creator with a passion for mental health.
Held on July 24, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. PDT, the virtual summit will explore important topics at the intersection of faith, holistic mental health and well-being. Participants can expect to dive into conversations about how to integrate faith and sanity, how to renew negative thought patterns, the relationship between food and sanity, develop mindful living and more.
“The past year has challenged so many of us mentally, emotionally and spiritually, especially with the added stress of COVID,” said Brittney Moses. “Join us for an informative and refreshing weekend as we perform a reset to put our mind, body and soul back down to earth and back on track.”
The event sponsored by WeShare by UHSM, brings in a host of inspiring and influential speakers. Including mental health experts from neuroscience, nutritional psychology and psychiatry, pastoral ideas and spiritual leaders, guest musicians and many more. Including, but not limited to:
- Brittney Moses: a mental health advocate in the study and research of psychology at UCLA, with an emphasis on therapy, prevention, education, and treatment of people with emotional problems. By assisting with research at UCLA’s Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Behavior, she aims to help reduce stigma and provide her young audiences with useful information at the intersection of faith, health. holistic mental and well-being.
- Dr Caroline Leaf: Communication Pathologist and Cognitive Neuroscientist with Masters and PhD in Communication Pathology and BSc in Speech Therapy from the University of Cape Town and the University of Pretoria in South Africa, specializing in Neuropsychology cognitive and metacognitive.
- Jamie Grace: a two-time Grammy nominated singer, songwriter and actress. Diagnosed with Tourette’s syndrome, OCD, ADHD and anxiety at a young age, Jamie is an active advocate for joy, well-being and mental health through the prism of music, film and faith. .
- Morgan Harper Nichols: an artist and poet whose work is inspired by real life interactions and stories. Morgan spent the first two years of her professional life as a college admissions counselor, then as a full-time singer-songwriter and touring musician.
- Ben Coulson: bestselling author, television and radio personality, international speaker, founder of Hope Generation and senior pastor of the Applegate Christian Fellowship. Its TV show is broadcast in 180 countries and its national radio show is broadcast on more than 500 stations. As a social media influencer, millions of YouTube viewers have logged in to watch and listen to Hope Generation.
“We are honored to partner with Brittney, Abide, Relevant Magazine and TBN to provide this safe and uplifting event for Christians who wish to explore faith, mental health and awareness,” said Christopher Jin, President of UHSM. “At UHSM, we believe that health and faith have no limits, and we are delighted to see all of our members and the general public at The Reset 2021.”
In addition to sponsoring The Reset 2021 with Brittney, UHSM established its commitment to mental health services through its recent announcement of access to behavioral health benefits for all programs except core programs. Now members can rely on and use non-psychiatric individual, family and marriage counseling services to help them overcome life’s challenges. Earlier this year, UHSM also announced its collaboration with Abide, the world’s most popular Christian meditation app. Through Abide, UHSM has provided its members with access to unlimited and uninterrupted meditations, topics and guides.
To register for The Reset 2021 virtual summit, go here.
UHSM Health Share is a nonprofit, faith-based health sharing ministry that facilitates member-to-member health sharing among other Christians, serving as a connector to administer medical cost sharing through its We Share programs. Christian healthcare is chosen by millions of people each year over traditional insurance plans, and UHSM’s We Share programs are the only healthcare sharing that provides members with true prescription coverage through the network. CVS Caremark as well as access to basic care through CVS Minute Clinic and Health Hub. We Share and UHSM members can also access care through nearly one million physicians, hospitals and specialists from the First Health PPO Network, a wholly owned subsidiary of Aetna Inc. In addition, all members can contact the DocDay telehealth network seven days a week for diagnoses, treatments, lab prescriptions and prescriptions related to more than 40 health issues. Based in Norfolk, Virginia, UHSM offers its members simple, fair and friendly healthcare programs. UHSM’s mission is to help Christian families achieve their divine goal of caring for one another, fostering holistic well-being, and having a positive impact on our communities in need.